[NR] NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING POLL

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:47:42 PDT 2011

Much of what you are suggesting has been or is in the process of being
done. A number of votes have been taken about if there should be a name
change or not. Meetings have been held where everyone was able to
express their opinion.

No matter how this process is done, no matter how often it is posted, no
matter if a change is made or not made, someone somewhere is going to
feel that it was not done right and they will say it should all be
thrown away and started over.

So I guess I still do not see the point in starting over. We are almost
a year in to the process and people have been encouraged again and again
to submit names, be involved, attend the meetings, talk to people, talk
to their B&B, post it on-line, and be active in the process to either
show their support for a name change or to show their support for
leaving it as it is.

Vincenti