[NR] Border Line... (and lilting repecter)

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:37:39 PDT 2011

Thank You my Friend,

I am Honored by Your effort and thoughtfulness.

My Gratitude and Respect.
Sent from my comparable portable technologically endowed device that's
appy awesomeness supersedes the Library of Alexandria, Library of
Sibiu, Lutheran College from Braşov, and the Library of the Jesuit
College from Cluj cumulatively.

Post Scriptum: Being Wolfstar (a mercenary household), consideration
demands compensation.
So Master Etienne In exchange for your efforts I would humbly offer
you 2 snippets from my mind:

1. Lost Libraries: The Destruction of Great Book Collections Since
Antiquity (Hardcover) By:James Raven (Author)

2. http://www (dot)
google.com/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=ZN4&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=hubert+robert&bav=on.2%2Cor.r_gc.r_pw.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1296&bih=644

and as a bonus, if you act now, while our email accounts are still open!

3. abandonedamerica (dot) org

};^))