[NR] [Northkeep] solutions to North Ansteorra problems

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Mar 27 20:32:16 PDT 2011

Offically we are North Ansteorra.
I think the old west part of North Ansteorra is linking with the old North. It is hard to stop thinking of the territory as OK and west TX but I think we are doing that.
That whole North and South of the Red River is still underlining  our thoughts. I think we should first pinpoint some important places in our new region. I am trying to get a mental picture.
Where is the central spot in North Ansteorra?  How far is it from one end to another?  What are our furthest groups?
Does west north Ansteorra have red dirt?