[NR] [Northkeep] solutions to North Ansteorra problems

Danielle Jennings cle0patra.29.85 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 28 06:28:06 PDT 2011

Do to farming and erosion Bonwicke's rich dark brown  top soil now starts
around 12 inches below the surface and in some places is hidden under a
reddish pink sand which takes flight and migrates about the area regularly.
But Tadhg is correct the dirt and sand usually don't stain, unless you have
been wading in the river at Palo Duro Canyon then the red clay turns every
thing pink and you cant get it out. :)

Pippa