[NR] attributes ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Mar 29 19:23:55 PDT 2011

greetings

thank you pooky, for your time and consideration of my question.

but , perhaps I was lacking in my request : (  I do not always communicate
my thoughts well to others : (
what trait makes the northern region of ansteorra unique ?
why / how is the northern region of ansteorra different from any other place
in the known world ??
why should anyone want to stay here ? or move here ?
what should we be proud of ? ashamed of ? or especially honored to be a part
of ??

while looking through your listing of definitions, etc. for hearth, I saw
only one that could be construed as welcoming .
and I am sure that if you ask anyone , anywhere , they will all have at
least one place that to them, feels like home and hearth .
and I am unsure of naming a region after something that someone must always
be cleaning , lest it foul all that get near it each time the wind blows : (

if we were to have visitors from all over the known world , what would they
see / feel / experience that they couldn't see / feel / experience anywhere
else in the known world ??
how would they know for a certainty that they were truly in the northern
region of ansteorra , and not anywhere else in the world ??

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur