[NR] [Northkeep] attributes

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Mar 30 19:57:11 PDT 2011

greetings

you have a case of star bellied sneetches ??  raw, smoked or pickled ??? are
they fresh ??

sorry couldn't stop myself; )
that's ok, the messages I'm getting seem to all pretty much say the same
things in different ways.
" it feels like ---home, family ,coming home, a safe comfortable place to be
, etc. "

kind of like the 3 bears, its not too hot, its not too cold, its just right
; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur