[NR] Fw: naming- was incorectly titled "northkeeps problem" Re: [Northkeep] solutions to Northkeep problems

Danielle Jennings cle0patra.29.85 at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 26 14:05:11 PDT 2011

Arthur,
Thank you for the plug. I think I speak for the Barony when I say that we
would be extatic to see our fellow northerers at Bonwicke Champions in June.
There will be much fun and fighting and probably at least a bit of
foolishness (of coarse all in good fun). We will keep the Nothern list up to
date on specifics as they are set.

Pax,
Pippa of Bonwicke
(whos only real concern on nameing the north is that Bonwicke and Adlersruhe
not be left out)