[NR] [Northkeep] attributes ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Mar 30 06:09:04 PDT 2011

greetings

I have to agree , that yes,the northern region does continue to have issues,
and yes as you said, we do tend to " roll with the flow " instead of digging
in our heals over most of them. and yes there is and has been lots of dirty
laundry out there, but for the most part , we tend to look to our own dirty
laundry before pointing out others dirty laundry ; ) .( mostly )
like anywhere ( at least in calontir, trimaris, and ansteorra ) ( the places
I've lived ) there are politics everywhere, but some groups  deal with them
better  than others ; )
anyway , back to it ; ) ,
 so from your message , I would gather that it is ( depending on the
situation ) our unity , or our ability to unite , in order to accomplish a
goal, become stronger, and even just operate more smoothly .

is that what you were trying to convey ?

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur

if I am correct, at this time , defining characteristics for the northern
region stand at :
the peoples of the northern region
the unity ( unite-ability ? ) of the peoples of the northern region
any other thoughts ?