[NR] Northern Digest, Vol 61, Issue 2

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu May 5 07:22:23 PDT 2011

I think airing out the wounds of the heart and letting them feel the
warmth of the sunshine is healthier than risking infection under scab.
Though raw and sore, as with any puncture, they heal best from within
and in doing so become less deep.

Thank you for the reflections of your heart,
Mairin's Lord

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!