[NR] [Wiesenfeuer] Fw: DaKaNi & Cimarron Volunteer Days!

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Wed May 11 09:14:22 PDT 2011

Also don't forget!  This Sat we will be having a work day at Camp DaKaNi. Bring your chainsaws if you have them. We will also be picking up sticks, mowing, weedeating, powerwashing, and doing plumbing and putting up fencing. Feel free to come on out and stay however long you feel like volunteering. We would love to have you out!!

Sent from my iPhone