[NR] Missing feast gear

Theresa Kwasny raptorboss at cox.net
Sun Nov 27 08:29:27 PST 2011

At some Northern event in the last 6 months or so, we have left our feast
gear box.  I noticed that it wasn't here in September, but thought that we
must have just misplaced it in the house and that it would turn up
eventually.  It hasn't.  So I thought I would put out description of the box
and contents.  If you have seen it, or have it, please let me know.

Black box, embossed with leather pattern, approximately 20in X 15in X 9in
holding:

3 sets of majolica dinnerware (dinner plate, salad plate and bowl) marked
Pier 1 on the back.  The design was multi-colored but red and white are
perdominant.  The plates are in green fleece protectors

1 set silverware (fork, spoon and knife) with a horse head at the end of the
handle

1 set silverware (just a fork and a spoon)  with a curved leaf at the end of
the handle

Assorted other silverware

Table linens:  A green and gold table cloth and assorted napkins (green,
white and red)

A small tin spice box approximately 4in X 3in X 1in containing corked vials
of assorted spices

A red beer koozy with a northkeep badge on it.

I've never had very good luck with feast gear, I've broken bunches of it
over the years, but this is the first time I just lost the whole lot of it!

Thanks!!

Therese Maria Giovanni