[NR] event schedule for Yule at Wiesenfeuer

Jennifer Jackson jennifer_jackson at cox.net
Tue Nov 29 21:08:19 PST 2011

Below is the event schedule for Yule. We are really looking forward to
having you attend. As usual, please just let me know if you have any further
questions or something I can help you with.

Genevria

Event steward

9 Gate opens
9:30 arts and sciences competition entries in the entry hall
10 Classes start
10:30 baronial charter competition entries setup in entry hall
1 brewing competition in main hall

1:30 costume and subtlety contest in main hall

2:00     bardic competition in main hall

 2:30 collect your a&s entries

 3 chocolate roulette in entrance hall
4 father Christmas in main hall
4:30 setup for feast