[NR] Fw: [Ansteorra] Award Recommendations

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Nov 7 14:37:09 PST 2011

greetings

this is definitely worth reposting to theses lists, as there are several
events coming up in the region in the very near future = )

do you know someone that you feel has earned an award ?
someone whose been helping a lot? does great " insert activity here "  ??
or any other award worthy " thing " ??

the groups, ( yes all of them ) have a way for you to let your crowns know
who you " the populace " feel is deserving of any and all awards !!
you don't even have to write it down and mail it , you can fill out the
online form  >> http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php<< ( remove the >
< )

if your not sure what award someone has you can check it out on the op page
 >> http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/<< ( remove > < ) , go to interactive
search, then click " name " and type in either their name, or the fist
letter of their name.
not sure of the name, you can also search by group ; )
or you can also look by award at >> http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/honors/<<
( remove the >> << )

not sure what award to recommend someone for ?? the kingdom is prepared for
that as well ; )  >> http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/A_constitutions.pdf<<
( remove the >> << )  which gives definitions and requirements for most
awards.
I was also going to give a link for the baronial awards , but the link from
the op page is broken, so please feel free to speak with the leaders of your
group ( seneschal, landeds,peers, etc . to find out about the requirements
for baronial non-armiguous, and armiguous awards ; )
same goes for shires, and cantons , as there awards specific to those groups
as well ; )

also , if you do place an award recommendation, please forward a copy to
your landeds,your seneschal, and even other people you believe may think the
same way about your recommendation.so that they can also submit an award
rec. if they choose.

I hate to be a copy cat , but since this was a service announcement ; )
in service

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur