[NR] Mooneschadowe November A&S Night

Elyssa Hoffman madlaber at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:41:44 PST 2011

( Sorry everyone, I didn't send this out properly the first time.)

Next Tuesday November 15 is the glorious Province of Mooneschadowes
A&S Night. This month’s class will be a presentation on A&S judging by
the amazing Master Beorhtlic Folcwinesone. The astonishing Master
Beorhtlic will stupify us with a fabulous class on A&S judging. Come
be blown away by this most impressive Laurel as he imparts the
knowledge and wisdom of all his years in the SCA. Come bath in the
glow of his fantastic expertise as he instructs us on what the judges
are looking for in the A&S competitions that the great Kingdom of
Ansteorra has to offer. Be prepared to be shocked and awed by this one
of a kind presentation.  I assure you, you will be devistated if you
miss this class.
elysa de orozco,
your most humble mooneschadowe moa&s