[NR] Elves workshop

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Nov 28 04:58:44 PST 2011

Greetings,

Tonight will be out last get-together to work on items for Father Christmas at Wiesenfeuer Yule.  We will be meeting at the Hidden Castle in Norman, just off of Lindsey and I-35.  Let me know if you need directions.  If you have anything you are working on and can't be there, please let me know what you have, so we can add it to the count of what we have ready.

Some of the items need finishing, but we have hobby horses, dolls, catapults, slings, game boards, hats, flutes, marbles, and I'm not sure what else for Father Christmas to give.

I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Annabelle