[NR] Awful Family Trip - Sandra Goodrich

Lance huntsmanlance at cox.net
Fri Nov 18 06:13:21 PST 2011

Wow a trip to the philippines sounds awesome! It has been at least a month since i have been pistol whipped!!

Of course with MY friends they would just leave me there, broke and walking the streets kicking a can....

---- Cameron Lewis <okrabbit at cox.net> wrote:
> NOOOOO Stacia I told you to not go to the Philippines again.  You remember
how they kidnapped you and didn’t let you leave last time.  Also remember
the time you were in Canada and got arrested and needed bail money???  AND
the time that you found a winning lottery ticket in Kenya but had to spend
all your money to accept the prize and you needed help to fly home???

I guess I will still send the money AGAIN!!!

you are sooo irresponsible with your vacations and it is up to the good
hearted folks that love you and will always help you out by giving you LOADS
of cash.

CONfimation number is #
84257114547-4489651

Call us when you get back.

Love,
Caermeron and Corey
Baron of Weesnfuer

PS I have some money for you to hold for me while I get out of prison and I
will give half of it for helping me.

Hi,

Just writing to let you know our trip to Philippines  it has been a
mess. We were having a great time until last night when we got mugged
and lost all our cash,credit card cell phones. It has been a scary
experience, I was hit at the back of my neck with a pistol. Anyway,I'm
still alive and that's what's important. I'm financially strapped right
now i need your help.

    Well all i need $1,450 to add up and sort my bills,don't worry i
will def refund it as soon as we get home,the fastest and safest way you
can get money to me is via western union.

Here's my info:

Name : Sandra Goodrich

Address : 48,Makati avenue,salcedo

City: Manila

Country: Philippines

As soon as it is done, kindly get back to me with the confirmation number.

Sandra.