[NR] Awful Family Trip - Sandra Goodrich

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:18:46 PST 2011

Although, everyone should know that she is doing some fund raising! She
held a raffle at Axeman last weekend and will be doing another one at
Yule. If anyone is interested in donating items to the Raffle please
contact her or feel free to contact me and I will get it to her.

However, if anyone is interested in donating the $1,450 she would gladly
accept it and apply it towards the projects:-)

YIS,
Vincenti