[NR] Kubb tourney at Protectorate! ages 12-17

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:38:37 PDT 2011

Hello my young friends,

Count Finn Kelly O'Donnell ~ Third Protector of Namron has donated 4
awesome outdoor games called "Kubb" for us to play with at
Protectorate. We will do a tournament and the winner gets to take home
a Kubb game to keep!

The tournament will be for people ages 12-17. You can have someone
younger than you as your partner if you want. I think it start about
1pm Saturday. It'll be a lot of fun!

Here are the rules and how to play, so you can get ready:
http://www.kubb.co.uk/Kubb_rules%20.pdf

See You Saturday,
Pookie ~ The Big Bald Happy Guy

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky