[NR] Baroness Keigan sends her regrets

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 13:21:30 PDT 2011

Baroness Keigan of Northkeep asked me to post her regrets, but she will not be able to attent Namron Protectorate this weekend, much to her disappointment.

Among other issues she had surgery recently, and the incision site, which had appeared to be healing well, is becoming inflamed and feverish. We do not feel it would be wise to have her out in the elements, or away from her physicians, until we are sure whether or not this is serious. At this time we do not THINK it is, but feel discretion is the better part of valor.

We apologize for any problems this creates, but feel it is best for her.

Kevin, press secretary