[NR] arc d'or circle

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Oct 8 17:39:21 PDT 2011

greetings

it is with sadness that i announce that i will be unable to attend the arc d'or circle as planned, after 2 days of hacking and coughing, with lots of joint pain , i have started tossing my cookies.
as i feel it would be un chivalrous to " share " this with any of my fellow arc d'or , or the crown, or the archers of ansteorra, i will remain at home close to a  flushing cookie recepticle.
have fun, and could / would some one fill me in on what happens in the circle at a later date ??

thanx
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur