[NR] I need a scroll done , please

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sun Oct 23 17:35:37 PDT 2011

Dear scribes in the Northern regions.
Greetings from a poor and old Duchess
I need a scroll for the Yule celebrations I don't have money but I have skills and things to barter with. I would need them to be copied and if possible your help in putting names on them at the event. Sometimes someone elses hand ruins the look of the scrolls.
This project is my own so it is not a high pressure actictity. It would be good practice for someone.who has never taken on such an activity.
It will bring a little bit of joy to 10 people.

Duchess Willow de Wisp