[NR] Samhain Arts & Sciences Championship

Stephanie Jordan zaahirah_ok at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 13:52:06 PDT 2011

Greetings to the Northern region from the Barony of the Eldern Hills! I apologize for the lateness of this request; it has been a very busy fall season thus far!
I am in need of any of our fine Laurels (or any of your apprentices you would like to volunteer !) or other skilled artisans that would be willing and available to help judge our Championship competition at our Samhain celebration this weekend. Please feel free to contact me at   roadwarriortribal  ( at ) gmail  ( dot ) com or call me at 580-606-0189 if you are able to attend and can lend your expertise!
I also invite all our Kingdoms fine artisans with items to enter to please share your art with us and compete for the title of Barony of the Eldern Hills Arts & Sciences Champion!

Please feel free to forward this to any of the lists you feel appropriate.

In Service,
Lady Sabiha
Eldern Hills A&S Champion
 (mka Stephanie Jordan)