[NR] Proclaiming Lady Liliana Barnes as a Newest Region's Deputy Minister of Children (NRDMOC)!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 04:15:39 PDT 2011

Beloved Members of Ansteorra's Newest Region,

It is my Honor and Privilege to Proclaim that Lady Liliana Barnes has
accepted the position of Newest / Northern Regional Deputy Minister of
Children for the Kingdom of Ansteorra (NRDMoC)!

This is truly yet another glorious day for our beloved Kingdom!!

For Lady Liliana Barnes our Newest / Northern Regional Deputy Minister
of Children for the Kingdom of Ansteorra (NRDMoC)

VIVAT!!!

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Foreign Baron Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich ~ (NRMoC)

P.s. If anyone needs anything to do with any MoCness please contact:

Foreign Baron Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovetsevich ~ (NRMoC) pookyloves at gmail.com
Lady Liliana Barnes ~ (NRDMoC) Liliana at hailmog.org
Lady Aderyn Gunnarsdottir (NRDMoC) aderynluna at gmail.com
Lady Kerridwyn ~ (NRDMoC) g-mtucker at sbcglobal.net

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky