[NR] Wiesenfeuer Yule....

Kajira Camber torinsmail at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:26:13 PDT 2011

First off, just want to point out that there is already a 'costume' contest at Wiesenfeuer Yule.  I would hope that there is not plans in the works that will take away from our annual competition (I understand that wasn't the idea, just wanting to make sure that it understood that the competition is in place).

On another note, this years Wiesenfeuer Yule is going to be extremely busy (Pelican circle, Laurelling, White Scarf'ing, plus competitions and Baronial acknowledgments....plus all of the competitions/games).  If anyone is wanting to recognize people/groups/etc, by all means go ahead, but please do not expect for everything to stop to allow public presentation or to have time in court to do this.  I have had a couple of requests, so, just to prevent plans from being spoiled, I am requesting that no one request to add anything to our event calendar (other than additional classes, if there is still space).  In other words, please do not expect to come to Yule and have a 'side class' or take time in court to give out personal awards or announce winners of personal competitions.

I apologize to any of you who was planning this, but we have something kicking off almost every hour for yule, plus a very busy court already planned.

Thank you for your understanding,

Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
Baroness Wiesenfeuer