[NR] Congratulations, Vincenti...Royal Huntsman

Michele Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 19:47:12 PDT 2011

I didn't see any bodies with arrows in the back left in the trees along the
road and my not-so-wee one took me all through those trees so I'm fairly
certain the furry archer that won was in fact Vincenti, our newest Namron
storm who would never, ever mug another furry archer and sell such a
well-earned reward!

Vivat Vincenti!