[NR] YULE LOVE OUR ROULETTE

matthiasthebrewer at cox.net matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Tue Oct 18 15:19:48 PDT 2011

I'm gonna kick your Baronial butt at this!!!

Matthias

---- Cameron Lewis <okrabbit at cox.net> wrote:
> Greetings from Cassius Lepus, Baron of Wiesenfeuer,

I am sure that you have all heard of those dastardly drinking games that some people would play late in the evenings to get others inebriated to have a good time. I have never been one to play a game to get inebriated. I have played a few drinking games but most leave me drinking all the same anyway whether I am playing or not. I have invented a new game that debuted at Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel last year and will continue this December 3rd in Oklahoma City.

I call it CHOCOLATE ROULETTE.

There is no drinking involved with the game but you can bring what you want to drink.

The rules are simple but we made them a little more interesting this time around. Everyone playing rolls one die. Those that roll the lowest will have the player to their right choose a piece of chocolate from the pile for the loser to eat, they get to pop it in their mouth and eat it after it was CHOSEN FOR THEM, and everyone else watches them...giggling.
Everyone rolls again, etc...

to make it more interesting:
After 3 rolls everyone will pass the dice to the right and the people to the left will choose for the losers...
we will switch every 3 rolls or until we run out of chocolate or everyone quits

To play the game you must have no food allergies that would cause us to not have a good time.
ALL CHOCOLATE THAT IS PICKED MUST BE SWALLOWED
YOU MAY NOT CRY AFTER EATING CHOCOLATE... THIS GAME MAY NOT BE FOR YOU

DUE TO A BIT OF WHINING THE ANTE HAS CHANGED...
Ante up... the Ante to get into the game is 4 pieces of unwrapped chocolate, 2 of which you would like to eat, and 2 pieces that you might not care to eat. You may make the chocolate yourself, or buy it, or have someone else make it for you if you trust them enough.

There are a few rules and some new rule modifications that will go into the chocolate making.
ALL CHOCOLATE PARTS MUST BE UNWRAPPED BITE SIZE FOOD PRODUCTS THAT IS BOUGHT FROM A STORE OR GROWN
NO MEDICINE WILL BE PLACED IN THE CHOCOLATE e.g. no laxatives, caffeine pills, or any pill etc..
NO FOOD PRODUCTS SHOULD SPOIL IF LEFT OUT OF THE REFRIGERATOR e.g. no mayonnaise, raw chicken, oysters etc..

It has been determined that SPICES AND MIXES TO MAKE FOOD, ARE NOT FOOD

Please do not have wrapped chocolate at the game!!!

Otherwise your imagination will start to come up with great recipes that you would watch your friends eat in front of you, and I know that some of you have great imaginations...hmmmmm the chocolate covered boiled egg yolk that I experienced last game was amazing.

I would ask that you would not post any of your recipes to the list as they may give away the um... surprise.
The game will start at the big table in the foyer at 4pm to give time for the Pelican’s circle to conclude.
oh and you can bring whatever you want to drink (to wash it down)
Now that you have thought about it, you can forget it, or come prepared to experience it.
the gauntlet is thrown, will you pick it up?

Cassius Wiesenfeuerificus