[NR] Kubb Tournament for those of age 12-17

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:33:19 PDT 2011

Ahay!
Negotiations and interpretations of protocols went well and we are free and
clear to have a Kubb tournament at Protectorate starting after lunch on
Saturday, say 1pm.
The tournament will be for people age 12-17. They may if they wish have a
partner that is younger then them.
The winner of the tournament will be presented with a Kubb set to love,
play, and cherish as their very own. {parental permission withstanding}.
After the tournament there will be a Kubb free-for-all-for-all ages, with
bocce' on the side.
Check the event website for a paraphrased quote of what I just typed.
Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie
 "Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with truth."
~ Pooky

Greetinge to th Barony of Namron her Sister lands Skorragardr and all