[NR] Pavillions, etc (garage sale)

sigen3 at aol.com sigen3 at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 09:02:44 PDT 2012

Greetings,

The norse pavillion is sold, but we have found more.  We have a GP Medium, cover only.  It has been used once,
and unfolded to check it out once.  No poles.  We also have a 6 sided shade pavillion.  We used it for camping
once, and still have the canvas sides.  Also have other shade pavillions, some armor bits, raw rattan (no weapons),
some amber jewelry, and other misc. things.

This is also a mundane garage sale with other fascinating stuff.

Please feel free to cross post if you think anyone else might be interested.

Feel free to email if you have any questions.

Sigen