[NR] Fort Construction

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 15:02:47 PDT 2012

We got a bit done today, it is starting to shape up and actually look like a
fort.

Next Sunday is our last chance to work on it before Castellan. It would be
really great if we could get a good turn out. The goal will be to hang the
remaining panels, cut out what ever remaining crenelations, get the main gate up
and trim the front and some of the sides. I plan to be on site at 10am.

Thorvald

 There are few problems that can not be solved with the proper application of
violence.