[NR] Scribal at Castellan

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Apr 29 09:30:36 PDT 2012

greetings

kool, thank you,
I'll try to keep an ear open ,between sponsoring tourneys, performing
nastycrat duties, working gate, possibly helping on the ranges( the missile
marshal  hasn't told me if they need help yet, so may be last min. ) ,
filling in as needed and being a pain in the back side , I'm usually pretty
busy at castellan : )

this will give me something to do when I'm not making award regalia : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur