[NR] Fort projuect update.

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 17:44:10 PDT 2012

The fort is looking really good. I wish to thank to all who come out over the
weeks. Do not worry there is still some left to do so you can be in on this. The
walls are in place, all crenelations are cut, the front gate is up and
reinforcements are in place on the front (n0rth) quarter. It is looking good up
close and even better from a distance. Hopefully HE Mst Ainar will be posting
pictures somewhere soon. Come to Castellan this weekend even if just for the day
to check it. I promise I won't let my Brothers and Sisters eat you. I hope we
are camping in and around it.

Thorvald the Fort Builder

 There are few problems that can not be solved with the proper application of
violence.