[NR] Dionaider tourney format.

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 20:04:37 PST 2012

The Dionaider tourney will be a Double elim', best two out of three. Any
non-belted fighter may enter the list, but only a local fighter will receive the
title. The

Dionaider is the Chivalric War-leader for the Barony. The tourney will be fought
with mixed weapons. That means each round will be a set. The list will be, but
not limited too; Sword & Shield, Mass Weapon & Small Shield (Buckler), Single
Sword, Two Weapons, Two Handed Weapon (48"-72"), Polearm (over 6'), 6' Spear
and 9' Spear.

In addition, I ask any of the Chivalry that are willing armor up please do
so, the first round will be a non-destructive bout for the fighters in the list
with one of you.

There will also be the Ensign tourney to find the Rapier War-leader, but i know
not the details.

We hope there will be mudane spectators so any non-combat displays are welcome.

Location: Centennial Park
1028 E 6th St, Tulsa, OK 74120

Time: 1:00pm to 4:00pm

Hope to see you here,