[NR] " no years eve party " ??

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Dec 19 16:52:41 PST 2012

greetings

since Friday morning is supposed to be the end of the world
( hey I read it on the internet ( a new fangled net fishermen use inside their boats ) so it has to be true,  right   ; P  )
anyway I was wondering if anyone was having a " No Years Eve Party " on Thursday night to watch the arrival ( or not ) of the apocalypse ??
or for that matter , is anyone waiting till Friday to have a " No Years Day Party "  ??  : )
either way, please  have fun, but don't over do, I'm pretty sure even if the apocalypse starts Thursday night at midnight , you will still be required to show up for work on Friday morning,
and " sorry I'm late, I was up watching the apocalypse " probably won't get you any brownie points  at work : /
 = )
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur