[NR] Barony of Northkeep - wInterKingdom 24

Miriam Cook miriz01 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 07:54:55 PST 2012

 Dear Friends,

As many are already aware, this year's wInterKingdom event will be held in
conjunction with the Kings Round Table discussion and meetings. The event
takes place on January 26th, 2013, in Broken Arrow, OK. This will be a FREE
(in garb) event!

We are in need of teachers! We have indoor and outdoor space available for
classes of all kinds. If you wish to teach a class, please complete the
form located HERE<http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/I7eV0BZ73C08nHacNfqdj>or
contact me at
Northkeep.winterkingdom at gmail.com. If there is a class you would
specifically love to take, please contact me as well. I will see what I can
do about getting a class scheduled for you.

Bake Sale!! Those wishing to donate single-serve goodies to the bake sale
may contact Lavina angelmunkee1982 at yahoo.com for more information.
 This year there will be a scrumptious 5 course feast.  Pre-paid feast
reservations can be sent to:

Adalia VonderBerg
2513 111th E. Ave
Tulsa, OK 74129

*Feast Fees:*

5 & Under = Free
6 thru 12 = $5.00
12& Over = $10.00

Make checks payable to: SCA, Inc./Barony Of Northkeep
Additional information, including feast menu and directions to the site can
be found at the event website,
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/wordpress/activities-and-events/events/winterkingdom/winterkingdom-24/
 If there are any further questions or comments, please feel free to
contact me or one of the other event Autocrats.

*Coordinating*

Mistress Elisaveta af Isaforjd
Beth Sanborn
PO Box 891