[NR] Crest making class

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sun Jan 8 12:29:33 PST 2012

I  hope all of you will be coming to Winter kingdom.
I am going to be doing  a hands on Crest making class. We will discuss the history of Crest as we are gluing and painting Crest. If you want a certain animal or things please contact me so I can have the right base. ie a unicorn head or a griffin. If you know what color you want please tell me so I paint it. We will be using the base hearldric color.
Please bring hot guns and paints (If you have any) and brushes I am running out of supplies.They are used up or in bad shape.  Lady Cicily donated a can of gold paint so we can gild but more gold would be nice. and I have no silver.
If you have old supplies of any kind and you want to donate them I promised they will be used to make something nice of the SCA.
Call me at 918-794-4075 or write me at this address
NO Question to small
Willow de Wisp OL