[NR] Winterkingdom

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Tue Jan 24 14:43:49 PST 2012

Greetings Ansteorra.  Just another friendly reminder that The Barony of
Northkeep will be hosting Winterkingdom this weekend.  We have over 60
classes available covering everything from fighting to making ovens.  We
have teachers from 4 different Kingdom's including Ansteorra. So come on
down and join us for a day filled with learning and adventure.

The soup lunch that Northkeep has done for the past several years at
Winterkingdom will be back this year again featuring some delicious homemade
soups from many of our members.   Enjoy a filling and tasty lunch for a very
reasonable price.  We will also be having a bake sale again this year so you
can also purchase desert to go with your lunch!  However make sure you leave
room for the magnificent feast that will be prepared.

Their Excellencies of Northkeep will be hosting a Northern Regional meeting
after classes at the event.  We are going to have an excellent day and pray
that many of you will choose to join us this weekend.  The website with
directions and a class schedule and list is available at
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/WinterKingdom09/index.html

Or feel free to contact me.

Ainar Magnusson

Co-Autocrat Winterkingdom