[NR] Northkeep Winterkingdom Soup Kitchen

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Jan 26 10:36:07 PST 2012

Greetings!

As I shop for the soup kitchen this year I find, to my dismay, that prices have indeed increased.  I'm afraid that, in order to keep up with the economy's fluctuations, we are going to have to raise the soup lunch price to $6.00 per person.  Just as a reminder, that lunch consists of:

a bowl of soup: beef & barley, chicken noodle, ham & bean, french onion, venison stew, or lentil (as well as a couple of others)
a roll
a piece of cheese or a boiled egg
a piece of fruit:  apple, orange or banana
and a pickle

And don't forget that there will be a bake sale where you can purchase something nummy for dessert.

I hope to see everyone this Saturday.

Mercedes

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges