[NR] GW Above and Beyond

Elsa elsavonschammach at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 07:18:58 PST 2012

Greetings Ansteorra,

One aspect of Volunteer Point is the Above and Beyond table. Any volunteer
who earns 15 hours (and every 15 hour increment after that) received an
item of their choice off the table. The Above and Beyond table is filled by
donations from fellow SCA members.

To this end, I am soliciting donations for the Above and Beyond Table. I do
ask that an attempt be made to make it SCA themed. Items that are
handcrafted are more than appreciated. Suggestions include hats, gloves,
scarfs, trim, small bits of armor, jewelry, bags. Donations are accepted
at Gulf Wars. In addition, if you can get items to me, I am more than
willing to get them there for you. I'll be at Northkeep's Winterkingdom,
Bryn Gwlad's Candlemas, Eldern's Kingdom Arts and Sciences, and
Mooneschadowe's Provincial Games.

If every artisan donates a single handcrafted item, then the bounty for the
table will be beyond compare. Any items donated to the Above and Beyond
table are used strictly for the table and are not included in the Raffle
(which is done with donations from the merchants). Please cross post this
to other lists where artisans may see it and be inspired to contribute
their time and skills.
If you have specific questions about donations for the Above and Beyond
table at Gulf Wars, please contact the Volunteer Point Coordinator at
volunteerpoint at gulfwars.org.

In Service,
THL Kendra Dey
Volunteer Point Coordinator