[NR] Are you fighting at Crown?

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Jun 19 12:31:02 PDT 2012

Greetings this is Duchess Willow de Wisp
Are you fighting at Crown and need help with your Honor shields for the Tourney Board or  painting something on your shield or something that will make you look better for Crown Tourney.
I might be able to help . I and a group of individuals from the Company of Saint Chistopher have banded together to help individuals have more fun at events.
We are especially keen on making sure all our Northern Fighters and their Consorts look Great at Crown. We want the Northern Region to really shine.
Please contact me
918-794-4075
Duchess Willow de Wisp