[NR] This weekend what a glorious time it is.

Owen ap Aeddan owenapaeddan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:39:10 PDT 2012

Bore da,

Here we are in the trailing week of Lilies our mighty King and
beautiful Queen travel the long roads to add to the grandeur that is
Lilies War in glorious Calontir. For those good gentles unable to make
the trek to Lilies War I offer up this excellent news.

The Canton of Skorragardr will be meeting Sunday June 17th, at Kids
Space park in Shawnee OK.Starting at 2:00pm going until we stop.

There will be Chivalric fighting, an A&S class, Youth chivalric combat
and much much more. The only thing missing from this gathering is you.
Yes you! So throw on some garb come learn something. Bring your gear
and fight. Grab a rapier authorized marshal and your rapier gear and
come fight as well plenty of space and Skorrogardr has plenty of
awesome to share with all of you.

Iarll Owen ap Aeddan
Marchog of Ansteorra