[NR] [Northkeep] bowmaking ? bowyers? flimt knappers? etc.

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Mar 14 09:32:40 PDT 2012

greetings

sorry bathroom was flooding : (

http://www.okselfbow.com/

for all those that couldn't afford to go to war for fun and profit : )

this is a non sca ,free event, no charge for the knowledge, or the camping ,
or the fun.
its a great place to learn to make your own selfbows, ( or prizes ) etc.
these are some great people, and there is usually an archery store (
mobile ) on site, as well as a great woods walk range.
there will also be fund raiser shoots, with great prizes = )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur