[NR] Fort Construction

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 14:42:31 PDT 2012

Greetings,

With Gulf Wars behind us I wish to turn thoughts back to the Fort Project. All
of the monies are in place, so now all we need to do is purchace the materials,
get them to site and do the build. I would like all who have an interest in
lending a hand to look over the calendar of the coming weeks and post what
weekends you think you can lend a hand. Specify Saturday and/or Sunday.

Example: For me I have not decided if I can make Norman Med-Faire, but if I do
it will be Saturday, March 31st,  so that leaves Sunday open. I do plan on
attending Wiesenfeuer Baronial, but will still be open to going out Sunday
afternoon for 2-3 hours of work. I am not sure yet if I will be able to attend
Coranation, it just depends on having the funds to do so.

I am encluding the coming weekend has a possibility. It will most likly be to
wet to actually get out into the field, but we could look at hauling out the
materials if the hauling capsity is available. We are looking at total of 32
fence sections and a large amount of 1x4s and 2x4s.

Please respond with your thoughts on this.

Thank you,
Thorvald
 There are few problems that can not be solved with the proper application of
violence.