[NR] Eldern XXXIV!!

Stephanie Jordan zaahirah_ok at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 09:40:45 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the populous of Ansteorra, in two short weeks Eldern XXXIV will be here!
Join Their Excellencies Brom O'Brien and Audri de Lyon, Baron and Baroness of the Eldern Hills May 18th 2012 - May 20th 2012 as we choose our newest Champions in Chivalric, Rapier and Archery!

There is a Pelican Circle at Their Stellar Majesties Hrafn Olafsson and Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa’s desire, which is scheduled for 2pm at this time.

The Lysts:
As posted earlier by Sir William Cameron deBlakstan Eldern's current Champion, the tourney will be a Swiss five format with a few standard deviations.

Eldern’s Rapier Champion Lady Layla bint Yusuf in consultation with Their Excellencies Eldern Hills have asked that all competitors come prepared to fight multiple styles.

In typical Eldern fashion our Archery Champion Milord Griffin Fane has a special shoot planned to test the skills of all archers competing for the Title!

Silent Auction: There will be a silent auction to benefit the Baronial Pavilion fund.

There will be a Tavern on Site with baked goods, and other tasty treats and drinks!

Arts & Sciences:
There will be some fun and unusual A&S competitions.

·        Team up and pit your skills against other teams in the Iron Artisans Team Largess competition. Each team will receive a bag of mystery supplies and a set amount of time to create an item or items. For more information and the rules for the competition please visit http://eldern-hills.ansteorra.org/EventPage.html
·         A populous vote Ugly Armor competition will also be held so pull out that old, well loved, ugly and nasty armor from that dusty corner!
Feast:
Feast will be prepared by Baroness Elayne MacDuncan. There are no feast reservations, it will be first come first served, so arrive early to secure your feast! Tables will be provided, but please bring a chair to feast.
Feast Menu
·         Bread with assorted butters and cheeses
·         Spring Salad with dressing
·         Pork braised in Guinness
·         Bread Pudding
·         Tea, Lemonade

There will be an after court party: Seven Deadly Sins” Midsummer Masque, come dance, drum, sing and join the frivolity! There is even rumor of Scavenger Hunt in the works.

Please visit the event page for site directions & contact information! We hope to see everyone in two weeks!
http://eldern-hills.ansteorra.org/EventPage.html