[NR] What a glorious time!

Owen ap Aeddan owenapaeddan at gmail.com
Wed May 16 13:49:10 PDT 2012

Bore da,

What an excellent weekend the fantastic Barony is holding the baronial
championship event. The Mighty Crowns of the Sable Star will be in
attendance and will hear the wisdom of the Pelican circle it will
surely be an event to remember. Truly we live in remarkable times.
Just when you think the weekend can hold only so much good times I
come bearing grand news and proclaim it all to hear.

The Canton of Skorragardr will be holding a chivalric practice on
Sunday May 20th starting at 2:00pm at Kids space park in Shawnee
Oklahoma. We will also have a youth chivalric practice as well.

Hey Owen where is the love for the Rapier fighting or A&S?

Good gentle that is an excellent question. Skorragardr does not have a
Rapier Marshal so no official Rapier Practice but I am sure the art of
the duel would be welcome in this wonderful Canton. As for the Arts
and Sciences I know of several excellent projects that are worked on
at practice and tasted some wonderful food just a couple of practices
ago. Dame Alix was redacting a recipe and it was delicious. I also
know that some have talked about doing some dancing as well. So really
in truth the weather is fantastic and the hospitality of this fine
Canton makes everyone feel welcome.

Hope to see you there.

Iarll Owen ap Aeddan
Marchog of Ansteorra