[NR] Wiesenfeuer Baronial-New Date Selected-Sept 28-30 at Camp Cimarron

Kajira Camber torinsmail at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 07:03:10 PDT 2012

Sorry for the bandwidth, but thought I would share the information to these groups due to how many people from all over the Kingdom asked me about rescheduled dates this last month.

Wiesenfeuer Baronial has been rescheduled for September 28th-30th, 2012 to be held at Camp Cimarron (Coyle Oklahoma, just southwest of Stillwater/east of Guthrie).  The website has not been updated for any changes, but the schedule should be about the same, with the addition of a siege competition.  Will send out another e-mail when cabin reservations re-open.

Many thanks to House Wolfstar for offering us their event weekend, otherwise this would've been held in July!  This will be the 30th year Birthday party for House Wolfstar, so come join us to celebrate another 30 years!

More information to come, keep eye on website for updates (will be updated when the home page no longer reports the event being postponed :) )
http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/baronial.html

Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
Baroness of Wiesenfeuer