[NR] Join us at Eldern Baronial XXXIV for SHENANIGANS!

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 09:01:37 PDT 2012

Join us at Eldern Baronial XXXIV for SHENANIGANS!

What is Shenanigans, you ask? It's a trivia game, a scavenger hunt, and stupid squire tricks all rolled up into one! To enter, simply make a donation to our collection for the Royal Travel Fund and receive an Entry Ticket. Bring your ticket to the hafla directly after court (or listen for the heralds) to join a team. All entrants must be 18 years or older.

Teams
We will have teams of up to ten people. Each team will be given one scavenger list and one pen. The object of the game is to accumulate the most points, while having an exceptionally good time. Feel free to form teams during the day, or whenever you like.

Challenges
For this section of the game, each team will receive a list of challenges that will require them to mingle with non-players. Each item on the list has a set point value, based on the perceived difficulty of the item. You do not have to complete every item, and you will have a limited amount of time to complete the items that you choose, so choose your attempts carefully. Your entire team must stay on site, return at or before the established time, and have an exceptionally good time. You may not exchange money for goods or services related to the list.

Meanwhile, Back At Camp
For this section of the game, each team will receive a list of scavenger-like items. Each item on the list has a set point value, based on the perceived difficulty of the item. Your entire team must stay on site, return at or before the established time, and have an exceptionally good time. You may not exchange money for goods or services related to the list. Items 15-20 must be performed in the hafla area, in front of the Shenanigan Stewards and for the edification of the crowd.

Inconceivable! Trivia
For this section of the game, your team will answer trivia questions for points. Each question is worth up to 25 points, based on the perceived difficulty and completeness of the answer. You must only use pre-existing knowledge for this portion of the game. You must pick one team member as your spokesperson for this portion of the game.

Prizes
The members of the winning team will receive illuminated awards denoting their epic win, wordfame proclaiming their awesomeness, and a prize basket to fight over. Members of the losing team will receive great memories and wordfame proclaiming their awesomeness.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Lady Rose de la Rose and/or Countess Eleanor di Michelozzo at rose_welch at yahoo.com or by telephone at 405-201-2441. See you there!

In service,
Lady Rose de la Rose
(formerly Rose the Obnoxious)
Shenanigans Steward

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates