[NR] SCA-Kajira-New E-Mail Address for Me!

kajira camber kajiracamber at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 08:07:40 PST 2012

Hey, this is Kajira Camber/Kory Lewis/Kory Gilliam/Baroness of
Wiesenfeuer/fearless head butter (whatever name you know me by)

Just sending this out to everyone in my e-mail address book (wow, seeing
them all brought back some memories!) to let you know of my e-mail change.

My e-mail was torinsmail (at) hotmail (dot) com
It is now kajiracamber (at) gmail (dot) com

I am hoping that I will get a lot of bounces because some of you I have up
to 4 different email addresses for!  If you get this in an e-mail that you
no longer use, please let me know so I can remove it and, if you didn't get
one in your primary e-mail, please let me know what that is so I can update.

Thanks and sorry for the mass mailing.  (Luckily, this is the first time I
have ever changed my e-mail address.  Hope it is another 20 years before
changing again...)

Kajira Camber
Baroness & Webminister of Wiesenfeuer

m.k.a. Kory Lewis