[NR] December 1st-Wiesenfeuer Yule and Silent Auction

kajira camber kajiracamber at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 20:48:11 PST 2012

Happy post Thanksgiving Sunday!

Just wanted to send out an e-mail reminding you of our annual
WiesenfeuerYule event coming up Saturday, Dec 1st in Oklahoma City.

Main page can be found here:
http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/yulemain.html

The website has been updated to include even more awesome handmade items
for the silent auction (this does not include everything that will be
available).  The proceeds go toward our Baronial Champion gift baskets and
any extras will go toward improving/replacing/etc our pass down items.
http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/yuleauction.html

Baronial A&S competition-This is themed of 'anything not period, but makes
our game better!' (meaning: award scrolls, SCA coronets, camping
gear/furniture, pouches...)  See more info on the website http://wiesenfeuer
.ansteorra.org/yuleascomp.html

Baronial Bardic competition-2 rules: no sagas or really long songs and do
not make the Baron cry (automatic disqualification :-p ).
http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/yulebardiccomp.html

Classes-updates to the class schedule have been done.  Added the
exchequer's warranting class, for those of you in need and don't want to
make the trip to round table for the one class!
http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/yuleclasses.html

Father Christmas-our annual visit from Father Christmas, who will be
handing out handmade toys from the Elves Workshop.  Please see website for
getting your children's info to his secretary (to ensure we have enough age
appropriate gifts).
http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/yulechristmas.html

Don't forget...this is the 3rd ANNUAL BARON CASSIUS' CHOCOLATE ROULETTE.
(as before, modified rules are posted based on feedback of previous
competitions).
http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/yulechocroulette.html

Additional competitions: Table decorating (remember...you have to eat
there, so be considerate of size), costume competition, subtlety
competition.  And children's Bardic competition, A&S competition, subtlety
class/competition!
http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/yulechildrens.html

Hope to see you there!  It should be a lot of fun with many things to do!

Kajira Camber
Baroness and Webminister of Wiesenfeuer