[NR] Father Christmas

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Oct 17 09:17:30 PDT 2012

Greetings,

The workshop is gearing up for Yule Revel, and we would like ideas for what to make.  If you wish to join us and work on things together, we normally meet at the Hidden Castle in Norman on Monday evenings, at the Open A&S meeting.  Directions are on the Namron website.

If there is something you know of that your child has liked that we made the last 2 years, and would like to see again, let us know.

If you would like to make something to be given out, that's great!  Just let us know what you're making and how many you hope to get done.

Looking forward to Yule Revel,

Annabelle