[NR] x-posted Seeking a web guru

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:45:10 PDT 2012

I am looking for someone who might be willing to collaborate on a
project to create some web-forms for the Ansteorran wiki.  I'm good at
adding content and general formatting, but building a clean, well
coded web-form is frankly beyond my skill set. (My goal is a fillable
form that folks can use to submit info that would then be
automatically emailed to me for posting, and/or electronic signatures
of existing required content-contribution forms)  If you - or someone
you know - might have these skills and be willing to volunteer/assist,
please contact me off list.

-zubeydah jamilla al-badawiyyah
Historian's Vscribe / Wiki Admin